Tuesday, February 23, 2016

well here i am, living in my own home. well apartment.

in hollywood.
as a massage therapist.

man i've come a long way.

im even designing fursuits.

its crazy.

makes me wanna push myself even further thinking of where I was when I first started writing on here.
so many phases of life come and gone. who knows what I'll be next time i sign in lol.

the world is crazy....  police brutality up.. crazy politics.. verge of war.... its all nuts...


i've got a boyfriend named Jonny... he's really good to me.

figuring myself out... its difficult..


hard to pay bills..

squandered thousands of dollars...   have to put my life into something effective...

but.. i've come a long way. I miss being able to just talk on here. i felt good about What I was putting out there... even if it was just for me.
Talk about the internet too! geeze, it's come so far.     i should make more videos and blog again...



its a huge thing and people have such a voice now.

No comments:

Post a Comment